Skip to main content

Swami Vivek Anand Thoughts in a Story

A foreign lady asked Vivekananda - I want to marry you
Am ".
Vivekananda asked- "Why the Goddess? But I am Brahmachari
Am ".
The woman answered - "Because I like you
Only a son who wants to illuminate my name all over the world and he only married you
Can only get me "
Vivekananda says - "There is another solution for it"
The foreign woman asks - "What"?
Vivekananda smiled and said, "You only have me
Suppose the son and you become my mother, in such a way you get a son like me
Will not go and break my Brahmacharya
Will fall "
The woman started beating Vivekananda by becoming impatient
And started crying
These are the thoughts of the great souls.
"Even the entire sea water can not sink a vessel, until the water is allowed to let the ship in.
Similarly, you can not put down any negative thoughts of the world, unless you give it your
Do not allow to come in. "
"I think something different, different,
Everyone has a hobby of the floor and I have the path ...
This world is not bad, there are more bad people here.
But it is so bad that good here
People are silent .. !!!

एक विदेशी महिला ने विवेकानंद से कहा - मैं आपसे शादी करना चाहती
हूँ"।
विवेकानंद ने पूछा- "क्यों देवी ? पर मैं तो ब्रह्मचारी
हूँ"।
महिला ने जवाब दिया -"क्योंकि मुझे आपके जैसा
ही एक पुत्र चाहिए, जो पूरी दुनिया में मेरा नाम रौशन करे और वो केवल आपसे शादी
करके ही मिल सकता है मुझे"।
विवेकानंद कहते हैं - "इसका और एक उपाय है"
विदेशी महिला पूछती है -"क्या"?
विवेकानंद ने मुस्कुराते हुए कहा -"आप मुझे ही अपना
पुत्र मान लीजिये और आप मेरी माँ बन जाइए ऐसे में आपको मेरे जैसा पुत्र भी मिल
जाएगा और मुझे अपना ब्रह्मचर्य भी नही तोड़ना
पड़ेगा"
महिला हतप्रभ होकर विवेकानंद को ताकने लगी
और रोने लग गयी,
ये होती है महान आत्माओ की विचार धारा ।
"पूरे समुंद्र का पानी भी एक जहाज को नहीं डुबा सकता, जब तक पानी को जहाज अन्दर न आने दे।
इसी तरह दुनिया का कोई भी नकारात्मक विचार आपको नीचे नहीं गिरा सकता, जब तक आप उसे अपने
अंदर आने की अनुमति न दें।"
"अंदाज़ कुछ अलग हैं मेरे सोचने का,,
सब को मंजिल का शौक है और मुझे रास्तों का...
ये दुनिया इसलिए बुरी नही के यहाँ बुरे लोग ज्यादा है।
बल्कि इसलिए बुरी है कि यहाँ अच्छे
लोग खामोश है..!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

both Like

*मुस्कान और मदद ये दो*          *ऐसे इत्र हैं जिन्हें जितना*         *अधिक आप दूसरों पर*            *छिड़केंगे उतने ही*        *सुगन्धित आप स्वंय होंगे..
Believe in God, then God is in front of you. A daughter urged a saint to come home and meet her sick father, pray ... Daughter also told that her elderly father could not rise from the bed ...! When the saint came home, the father was lying on a bed with two pillows. An empty chair was lying with the bed. The saint thought that because of my coming, this chair has been kept here already. Saint ... "I saw this empty chair and felt that you had the appearance of my coming." Father ... oh this thing .... Empty chair you...! If you do not mind if you do not feel bad, then please shut the door of the room ...! Saints were a little surprised to hear this, still closed the door .... Father .. "Actually, I did not tell anyone the secret of this empty chair, not even my daughter, whole life, I did not know how to pray. The temple used to go, the priest listened to the stanza of that head. I did not have any time ... I stopped trying to pray again ...! "But four years

God Only Tell This...

जरा इतना तो बता दो प्रभु, यह कैसी लगन लगा रहे हो,               मुझ में रहकर मुझ से ही , अपनी तलाश करवा रहे हो ....  🙏 *जय श्रीकृष्ण*🙏