Skip to main content
Believe in God, then God is in front of you.



A daughter urged a saint to come home and meet her sick father, pray ... Daughter also told that her elderly father could not rise from the bed ...! When the saint came home, the father was lying on a bed with two pillows. An empty chair was lying with the bed. The saint thought that because of my coming, this chair has been kept here already. Saint ... "I saw this empty chair and felt that you had the appearance of my coming." Father ... oh this thing .... Empty chair you...! If you do not mind if you do not feel bad, then please shut the door of the room ...! Saints were a little surprised to hear this, still closed the door ....

Father .. "Actually, I did not tell anyone the secret of this empty chair, not even my daughter, whole life, I did not know how to pray. The temple used to go, the priest listened to the stanza of that head. I did not have any time ... I stopped trying to pray again ...! "But four years ago I got a friend and he told me that prayer is nothing but communicate directly to God. He has advised that he should keep an empty chair in front of him, then believe that Lord himself is there in the beginning. Now start talking to God just like you are, as you are doing to me. I saw it very good, and then I started seeing it twice a day, but it kept in mind that my daughter would never see me doing this, if she would have seen it then she would have given me a psychiatrist's Take me closer ...! "

Listening to all this, the saint prayed for the elderly. Holding his hand on the head and speaking to God said to continue the sequence .... The saint had to go out of the city for the same day for two days, so he went away .... Two days later the daughter of the daughter received a call that her father had died a few hours later on the same day, Were met ....

The saint asked that he had no problem while leaving his life ...? Daughter answered ... no! When I was going to work from home, they called me ... kissed my forehead with love ... doing all this while there was such peace on their face, which I had never seen before. When I came back she always had eyes blinded ... but I also saw a strange thing ... she was in such a posture as if she bowed her head in someone's lap on an empty chair. Saint ji, what was that ... He heard tears from the eyes of the saint ... He could barely speak ... I wish that whenever I go from the world, I would go like this.

....
विश्वास हो तो ईश्वर आपके समक्ष है।

एक बेटी ने एक संत से आग्रह किया कि वो घर आकर उसके बीमार पिता से मिलें, प्रार्थना करें...। बेटी ने ये भी बताया कि उसके बुजुर्ग पिता पलंग से उठ भी नहीं सकते...! जब संत घर आए तो पिता पलंग पर दो तकियों पर सिर रखकर लेटे हुए थे। एक खाली कुर्सी पलंग के साथ पड़ी थी। संत ने सोचा कि शायद मेरे आने की वजह से ये कुर्सी यहां पहले से ही रख दी गई है। संत... "मुझे ये खाली कुर्सी देखकर लगा कि आप को मेरे आने का आभास था।"पिता... ओह ये बात...। खाली कुर्सी। आप...! आपको अगर बुरा न लगे तो कृपया कमरे का दरवाज़ा बंद करेंगे...!संत को ये सुनकर थोड़ी हैरत हुई, फिर भी दरवाज़ा बंद कर दिया...।
पिता.. "दरअसल इस खाली कुर्सी का राज़ मैंने किसी को नहीं बताया। अपनी बेटी को भी नहीं। पूरी ज़िंदगी, मैं ये जान नहीं सका कि प्रार्थना कैसे की जाती है। मंदिर जाता था, पुजारी जी के श्लोक सुनता। वो सिर के ऊपर से गुज़र जाते। कुछ पल्ले नहीं पड़ता था। मैंने फिर प्रार्थना की कोशिश करना छोड़ दिया...!""लेकिन चार साल पहले मेरा एक दोस्त मिला। उसने मुझे बताया कि प्रार्थना कुछ नहीं, भगवान से सीधे संवाद का माध्यम होती है। उसी ने सलाह दी कि एक खाली कुर्सी अपने सामने रखो। फिर विश्वास करो कि वहां भगवान खुद ही विराजमान हैं। अब भगवान से ठीक वैसे ही बात करना शुरू करो,जैसे कि अभी तुम मुझसे कर रहे हो। मैंने ऐसा करके देखा। मुझे बहुत अच्छा लगा। फिर तो मैं रोज़ दो-दो घंटे ऐसा करके देखने लगा। लेकिन ये ध्यान रखता कि मेरी बेटी कभी मुझे ऐसा करते न देख ले। अगर वो देख लेती तो वो फिर मुझे साइकाइट्रिस्ट के पास ले जाती...!"
ये सब सुनकर संत ने बुजुर्ग के लिए प्रार्थना की। सिर पर हाथ रखा और भगवान से बात करने के क्रम को जारी रखने के लिए कहा...। संत को उसी दिन दो दिन के लिए शहर से बाहर जाना था इसलिए विदा लेकर चले गए...।दो दिन बाद बेटी का संत को फोन आया कि उसके पिता की उसी दिन कुछ घंटे बाद मृत्यु हो गई थी, जिस दिन वो आप से मिले थे...।
संत ने पूछा कि उन्हें प्राण छोड़ते वक्त कोई तकलीफ़ तो नहीं हुई...? बेटी ने जवाब दिया... नहीं! मैं जब घर से काम पर जा रही थी तो उन्होंने मुझे बुलाया...मेरा माथा प्यार से चूमा...ये सब करते हुए उनके चेहरे पर ऐसी शांति थी, जो मैंने पहले कभी नहीं देखी थी। जब मैं वापस आई तो वो हमेशा के लिए आंखें मूंद चुके थे... लेकिन मैंने एक अजीब सी चीज़ भी देखी...वो ऐसी मुद्रा में थे जैसे कि खाली कुर्सी पर किसी की गोद में अपना सिर झुकाया हो। संत जी, वो क्या था...। ये सुनकर संत की आंखों से आंसू बह निकले... बड़ी मुश्किल से बोल पाए... काश, मैं भी जब दुनिया से जाऊं तो ऐसे ही जाऊं।

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

both Like

*मुस्कान और मदद ये दो*          *ऐसे इत्र हैं जिन्हें जितना*         *अधिक आप दूसरों पर*            *छिड़केंगे उतने ही*        *सुगन्धित आप स्वंय होंगे..

God Only Tell This...

जरा इतना तो बता दो प्रभु, यह कैसी लगन लगा रहे हो,               मुझ में रहकर मुझ से ही , अपनी तलाश करवा रहे हो ....  🙏 *जय श्रीकृष्ण*🙏